Detailed product information
Milk Racing Talaria tires
Since many clients are asking, we would like you to be able to order spare tires and your wheels set or get some separately.
The biggest issue with oversized tires for SurRon/Talaria is that they are hard to find and tell whether they will fit. So we found tires known for excellent price-quality ratio and selected them so you don’t have to worry about whether they will work for your SurRon/Talaria.
Those tires won’t fit without modification. The wheel needs to be dished (moved on spokes to the left), or the tire needs to be trimmed; otherwise, it will interfere with the chain. We highly recommend matching those tires with dished Milk Racing wheels.
Fitment – Plug&Play option
We offer tire fitment, so the wheels come Plug&Play ready to ride straight from the box, saving you time and money (we might deflate the wheel for packing purposes).
If not specified, we use a universal standard tire generic brand known for its excellent price-quality ratio – verified and tested by thousands of our clients worldwide and us.
The biggest issue with oversized tires for SurRon/Talaria is that they are hard to find and tell whether they will fit. So we select sizes, so you don’t have to worry whether they will fit your SurRon/Talaria.
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen supply chain issues, tire brands and models are subject to change to other corresponding tire brands and models without notice. Please get in touch with us if you need specific information about the current tire situation.
ON-ROAD – only for dry&wet pavement/asphalt application. Not suitable for off-road and winter conditions.
OFF-ROAD – great for all enduro/country-cross/motocross applications. Not suitable for on-road – almost no grip and tear off easily.
TRIAL/DUAL – the best option if you ride both on and off-road. Long-lasting and have equal traction on all surfaces.
FRONT WHEEL tire size fitment
The front fork is a key. We cannot advise on every fork brand&model as all of them are different, but here are a few tips:
- any of our 21″ tire will fit any upside-down fork like DNM Volcano inverted OEM fork, Manitou Dorado, DVO Onyx, or KKE. Also to standard (not inverted) Marzocchi Bomber 58, Fox 40, and other 27.5″ and 29″ size forks works with any 21″ wheel/tire. Almost all 26″ forks, along with RST Killah, are NOT compatible with 21″ wheels/tires.
- WIDE 19″, 18″, 16″ tire size will fit to above mention forks, but it might hit fork covers, so you would need to either trim the tire, cut the covers, or take the covers off
- REGULAR 19″, 18″, 16″ tire size will fit almost any fork.
- Any SUPERWIDE tire will fit ONLY* DNM front fork (or sometimes FOX), but it might need to be trimmed or/and fork covers need to be cut or taken off. Nevertheless, we do not recommend this size for front as it might rub fork at some point anyway.
- for KKE, RST Killah and FASTACE fork with 19″ 18″ 16″ wheel you should go only with REGULAR tire size. Those forks are very narrow at the bottom of the upper section, which may cause WIDE/SUPERWIDE tire rub.
Please contact us you have any questions or doubts about fork fitment – we can advise you about tire width so you can decide yourself based on the very fork you have.
REAR WHEEL tire size fitment
- REGURAL, WIDE (any diameter) size – no wheel modification
- SUPERWIDE (any diameter) size – wheel modification is required so the tire doesn’t interfere with the chain.
- Dishing/offsetting – we move the rim to the left on spokes (more info here)
- Trimming – we trim the tire knobs
We highly recommend Dishing option – no grip loss on one side of the tire.
No modification is required on the bike itself for REGURAL, WIDE tire size. For SUPERWIDE, depending on your chain length, you might need to change the kickstand bolt for shorter (we include the bolt in the package). Installation details in MANUALS.
Tubeless system for off-road application
NUETECH Tubliss Gen. 2.0 – the best possible upgrade for the wheel. It allows you to run much lower tire pressures safely, and dropping the pressure increases the contact patch, instantly increasing traction and providing protection for the rim. The stiffer the tire’s sidewall, the lower pressure you can run – this creates a new level of traction and performance.
Tubeless system for on-road application
100% Plug&Play compatibility with OEM for the STANDARD option. Please refer to custom options and tire fitment tabs details.
Light Bee S Youth
Every year of manufacture.
Every year of manufacture.
Every year of manufacture.
We always do our best to ship orders long before the deadline. After purchase, you will receive an e-mail with a link to track the order’s status and to check the “estimated shipping date”.
Please notice that the order starts proceeding only when we receive the payment.
Contact us before ordering for more detailed information about the current lead time if necessary.
If the custom option is selected, the lead time is time for “Usually ships in:” + time for proceed time for the longest option.
E.g., “Usually ships in:5-7days” + “TIRE FITMENT: 2 weeks proceed time” = 3 weeks proceed time.
If the product/custom option is in BACKORDER, it means that you can make an order, but the lead time is unknown yet (if the date is not specified), and we will postpone shipping until it’s back in stock. Contact us before ordering for more backorder details if necessary.
MULTIPLE DIFFERENT PRODUCTS ORDER
The shipping for multiple products will begin for the longest lead time product from the order. Please make separate orders if necessary.
MULTIPLE THE SAME PRODUCTS ORDER
Orders with multiple the same products may be delayed depending on the quantity ordered. Please get in touch with us before big order for a more precise lead time if necessary.
The shipping method (priority or economy) does not affect lead time (manufacturing time) of your order. We know that time is of the essence, so we make every effort to fulfill your order ASAP, regardless of whether the shipping is economy or priority.
There are no reviews yet.